Booking Terms & Conditions
We require a 40% deposit of the total tour cost upon confirmation of the safari in the low season period and to secure gorilla permits where necessary.
In peak seasons from July to September, we require a deposit of 50% of the total tour cost for the clients to safeguard the reservations and permits where necessary.
The balance 2 weeks prior to the arrival.
For bookings coming one month before departure, we shall require the full payment of the tour costs.
The payment is made by international money transfer to the company bank account in Uganda.
All cancellation penalty depends on the number of days before tour departure:
- Before 60 days:
- Between 60 days and 30 days:
Refund of 70% of the deposit
- Between 29 days and 15 days:
Refund of 30% of the deposit
- Less than 15 days:
- There is no refund of any unused portion of your safari once commences.
Please note that Gorilla Permits in Uganda are not refundable when already booked, as this is the policy of the Uganda Wildlife Authority.
For children/children accompanying adults,
- Children of 3 years and below are not charged.
- Between 4 years and 12 years are charged 50% of the adult’s rate.
- 13 years and above are charged the same rate as adults.
- Tour tariffs are based on all known costs and rates of exchange at the time of the transfer, any significant changes beyond our control will be immediately communicated to our clients.
- We also retain the right to alter any arrangements due to local conditions. We also retain the right to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour if that person causes or is deemed to cause a hazard or inconvenience to other clients and to our environment and ecosystems.
- Children below the age of 15 years are not allowed to track gorillas and chimpanzees.
- Please note that in Uganda US dollar banknotes series before the year 2006 are accepted only with a low exchange rate, therefore clients are advised to travel to Uganda with more recent banknotes series.